We are seeking a Supervisor who has several years previous experience working within the hospitality industry, with a minimum of one year in a supervisory or shift leader capacity, to assist with the smooth and efficient running of our F and B Department. Flexibility to work across all food and beverage departments is required.
• To maintain Food and Beverage standards of performance across the department according to Company SOP Manual
• To ensure the department is adequately staffed in line with business levels.
• To ensure that our guests are served efficiently with quality food and drink in a relaxed atmosphere and receive the highest possible standard of care
• To maintain effective communication with the Kitchen and other F and B departments
• To maximise revenue generated through selling techniques and good control procedures
• To assist with and monitor departmental training and coaching
• Applicants must be able to work any five days out of seven on a rota basis, so flexibility is required.
• Minimum of 2 years F and B experience, ideally in hotels with some time spent in a Supervisory capacity or as a team leader
• Excellent interpersonal skills and a real desire to provide a high level of service
• CTA/PTC and coaching/training skills
• Self-motivated and able to communicate.
• Professional manner.
• High level of competency in written and spoken English
• Personal Licence Holder
The Abbey Hotel
t: +44 1684 892332
f: +44 1684 897 898