Date published: January 23, 2019
The finance department is key to the success of our business and as Accounts Administrator you will complete and maintain day-to-day hotel accounts procedures to ensure outstanding service is provided to our guests. We believe it is the people we employ that make the difference to the experience of our guests, and that is why we are looking for someone who is ready to go above and beyond in everything they do.
What will I be doing as Accounts Administrator?
- Completing the daily revenue audit and daily banking procedures.
- Completing month end procedures including month end journals, accruals and pre-payments.
- Completing and processing results for food and liquor stock takes.
- Maintaining the hotels sales and purchase ledgers.
- Monitoring control procedures and systems of all financial policies to achieve maximum profitability.
- Providing proactive support to colleagues with reference to operational procedures and standards offering operational assistance and advice.
- Working as part of the duty management team.
As Accounts Administrator you will have…
- Previous experience of working in a generalist role within a hotel accounts / finance department.
- Excellent working knowledge of Excel and PMS systems (currently Opera) and other systems including Fourth and Adaco.
- A systematic approach to work to ensure tasks are effectively prioritised and completed to strict deadlines.
- Good organisation and administration skills with a good eye for detail.
- Outstanding customer service skills with the ability to resolve enquiries efficiently.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Flexibility to working hours to meet the demands of the business.
Why join the Sarova Hotel’s team as Accounts Administrator?
At Sarova Hotels, we love what we do, and we’re looking to grow our team with people who share our passion for success. We want individuals who will bring their own style to every experience and put our guests at the heart of everything they do. We pride ourselves on our team, and we work hard to take their careers to new heights. As part of the Sarova Hotels team, you will enjoy a range of benefits, including:
- Smart uniform and free meals on duty
- 28 days holiday including bank holidays
- An additional paid day off for your birthday
- Workplace Pension Scheme
- Complimentary Life assurance
- Various incentives and rewards based on performance
- Employee of the Month and Year Awards
- Sarova Rewards for going the extra mile & delivering exceptional guest service
- Annual staff party
- Regular employee appreciation events
- Family & Friends Accommodation rates at all hotels in the group
- Opportunities for training and development & recognising your potential
In line with Immigration controls applicants must be legally able to live and work full time in the EU.- Job Applicant Privacy Notice
Back to Vacancies overview