Date published: February 28, 2018
Are you looking for a Commis Chef Apprenticeship ?
This is an excellent opportunity to join a small brigade of chefs producing quality fresh food for our Restaurant, Bar, Room Service and Banqueting areas which cater for 2 – 200 guests.
What will I be doing as an Apprentice Chef
The successful candidate will want a career as a Chef and have an enthusiasm and passion for creating good food . You must be willing to commit to studying and fulfilling a year long Commis Chef Apprenticeship programme whilst working in a commercial kitchen.
As a Apprentice Chef you will be responsible for completing any tasks given to you by the senior chefs that will include Food Preparation, Cooking and Cleaning tasks. Working in a kitchen means that at times you will be under pressure and you must be able to handle this well.
Essential Skills & attributes:
As an Apprentice chef you will ideally have a basic knowledge of kitchen fundamentals and have a real interest in a career with a love of food in mind. You must be extremely hard working and flexible in the hours you can work and be willing to study hard to achieve your goals.
Why join the Sarova Hotel’s team as an Apprentice?
At Sarova Hotels, we love what we do, and we’re looking to grow our team with people who share our passion for success. We want individuals who will bring their own style to every experience and put our guests at the heart of everything they do. We pride ourselves on our team, and we work hard to take their careers to new heights. As part of the Sarova Hotels team, you will enjoy a range of benefits, including:
- Uniform and free meals on duty
- 28 days holiday (including bank holidays)
- An additional paid day off for your birthday
- Workplace Pension Scheme, if eligible
- Complimentary Life assurance
- Various incentives and rewards based on performance
- Employee of the Month and Year Awards
- Sarova Rewards for going the extra mile & delivering exceptional guest service
- Annual staff party
- Regular employee appreciation events
- Family & Friends Accommodation rates at all hotels in the group
- Opportunities for training and development & recognising your potential
Sound interesting? Then get in touch with us to find out more.
In line with Immigration controls, all applicants must be legally able to work and reside in the EU.- Job Applicant Privacy Notice
Back to Vacancies overview