Date published: January 17, 2019
Our Front Office team offer a warm and friendly service to our guests and as Receptionist you will create that all important first and last impression of the hotel. Working at the front desk requires a confident individual with an outgoing personality who can provide first class customer service in a professional manner. We believe it is the people we employ that make the difference to the experience of our guests, and that is why we are looking for someone who is ready to go above and beyond in everything they do.
What will I be doing as Receptionist?
- Demonstrating exceptional customer service at all times and assisting with guest enquiries and requests politely and effectively.
- Working with our Property Management System (Opera) to complete check in and check out and taking out-of-hours reservations.
- Liaising with Housekeeping, Maintenance and Reservations to ensure all guest requests and comments are dealt with efficiently
- Operating the hotel switchboard to provide excellent communication between guests and all hotel departments.
- Proactively sell all services and facilities available to guests using the hotel
As Receptionist you will have…
- Previous experience in a guest facing role in the hospitality industry.
- Commitment to deliver excellent customer service.
- Immaculate personal presentation.
- Good communication skills, both spoken and written English.
- Competent level of IT skills and ideally a working knowledge of Opera or similar PMS.
- Flexibility to work shifts on a rota basis (5 days out of 7) to include weekends.
Why join the Sarova Hotel’s team as Receptionist?
At Sarova Hotels, we love what we do, and we’re looking to grow our team with people who share our passion for success. We want individuals who will bring their own style to every experience and put our guests at the heart of everything they do. We pride ourselves on our team, and we work hard to take their careers to new heights. As part of the Sarova Hotels team, you will enjoy a range of benefits, including:
- Smart uniform and free meals on duty
- 28 days holiday including bank holidays
- An additional paid day off for your birthday
- Workplace Pension Scheme
- Complimentary Life assurance
- Various incentives and rewards based on performance
- Employee of the Month and Year Awards
- Sarova Rewards for going the extra mile & delivering exceptional guest service
- Annual staff party
- Regular employee appreciation events
- Family & Friends Accommodation rates at all hotels in the group
- Opportunities for training and development & recognising your potential
Live in staff accommodation (chargeable) may be available
In line with Immigration controls applicants must be legally able to live and work full time in the EU.
- Job Applicant Privacy Notice
Back to Vacancies overview