Date published: April 3, 0201
Our busy hotel consists of many different departments and as a Room Attendant you would join our Housekeeping team who are key to ensuring our guests are provided with a high standard of accommodation. The team is responsible for the cleanliness and presentation of all areas of the hotel to ensure our guests comfort and satisfaction throughout their stay. We believe it is the people we employ that make the difference to the experience of our guests, and that is why we are looking for someone who is ready to go above and beyond in everything they do.
What will I be doing as a Room Attendant?
- Providing excellent service to our guests; cleaning hotel bedrooms, bathrooms and public areas.
- Maintaining organised working practices and work areas..
- Assisting guests with their enquiries concerning hotel bedrooms and facilities.
- Working well with team members and management to maintain standards of service and product.
- Developing knowledge and skills within the role and the department.
As a Room Attendant you will have…
- Exceptional standards of presentation and hygiene with a good eye for detail.
- Good spoken communication and customer service skills.
- Excellent team working skills and the self motivation to work alone.
- Flexibility to commit and work hours on a rota basis meeting the demands of a busy hotel
Why join the Sarova Hotel’s team as Room Attendant?
At Sarova Hotels, we love what we do, and we’re looking to grow our team with people who share our passion for success. We want individuals who will bring their own style to every experience and put our guests at the heart of everything they do. We pride ourselves on our team, and we work hard to take their careers to new heights.
As part of the Sarova Hotels team, you will enjoy a range of benefits, including:
- Smart uniform and free meals on duty
- 28 days holiday including bank holidays
- An additional paid day off for your birthday
- Workplace Pension Scheme
- Complimentary Life assurance
- Various incentives and rewards based on performance
- Employee of the Month and Year Awards
- Sarova Rewards for going the extra mile & delivering exceptional guest service
- Annual staff party
- Regular employee appreciation events
- Family & Friends Accommodation rates at all hotels in the group
- Opportunities for training and development & recognising your potential
In line with Immigration controls applicants must be legally able to live and work full time in the EU.
- Job Applicant Privacy Notice
Back to Vacancies overview