Work with us
At Sarova, we are genuine, innovative and involved. We focus on impact, believe in people and take accountability. With a culture driven by honesty, support, respect and good leadership, we are determined to deliver. Together, we build the best experiences for our guests and employees. If this is the kind of team you would like to be a part of, we would love to hear from you.
Steps to success programme
Always focusing on talent development, we are proud to introduce our new employee development programme called Steps to Success. A 10 month programme, which gives our Supervisors and first time Managers an opportunity to enhance their skills, competencies and knowledge and develop their leadership style and the confidence needed to build successful careers in the hospitality industry.
Benefits may be enhanced depending on your position with us and events may vary from one property to the next but below are the benefits provided as standard.
- Smart uniform and free meals on duty
- 28 days holiday
- An additional paid day off for your birthday
- Workplace Pension Scheme
- Complimentary Life assurance
- Various incentives and rewards based on performance
- Employee of the Month and Year Awards
- Sarova Rewards for going the extra mile & delivering exceptional guest service
- Annual staff party
- Regular employee appreciation events
- Discounted membership of onsite Health Clubs & Spas
- Family & Friends Accommodation rates at all hotels in the group
- Opportunities for training and development & recognising your potential
- Employee Assistance Programme EAP
For further information on the job vacancies advertised below and their full description please click on the apply button. To apply for an advertised position please complete the online Job Application Form, located right below the job description. Alternatively, you can download and fill in a pdf version of the Application Form and send it via email to email@example.com or by post to The Abbey, Abbey Road, Great Malvern, Worcestershire, WR14 3ET.
An excellent opportunity for an individual with experience of working in an hotel accounts department to join our busy team.
An excellent opportunity for an experienced Hotel Receptionist to join our professional and friendly Front Desk team.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a small brigade of chefs producing quality fresh food for our Restaurant, Bar, Room Service and Banqueting areas which cater for 2 - 200 guests.