Date published: May 28, 2021
Our team of chefs are essential to the success of our busy restaurant, bars and meeting and events spaces and as Commis Chef, keen to develop skills and succeed; you will prepare and produce quality food to the highest standard. We believe it is the people we employ that make the difference to the experience of our guests,and that is why we are looking for someone who is ready to go above and beyond in everything they do.
What will I be doing as Commis Chef?
- Working in a professional kitchen supporting experienced chefs.
- Developing existing cooking skills and preparing and presenting high quality dishes within Company guidelines.
- Maintaining excellent standards of cleanliness meeting all health, safety and hygiene regulations.
- Working as part of a team to exceed guest expectations at all times.
As a Commis Chef you will have…
- Previous experience of food production, preparation and presentation with a genuine interest in food.
- The desire and enthusiasm to work hard in a busy environment as part of the team.
- Flexibility to work on a rota basis across seven required.
- Experience of multi-tasking and working in a kitchen with rigorous standards.
- Learning and building knowledge of all the hotel’s menus’.
Why join the Sarova Hotel’s team as Commis Chef?
At Sarova Hotels, we love what we do, and we’re looking to grow our team with people who share our passion for success. We want individuals who will bring their own style to every experience and put our guests at the heart of everything they do. We pride ourselves on our team, and we work hard to take their careers to new heights. As part of the Sarova Hotels team, you will enjoy a range of benefits, including:
- Smart uniform and free meals on duty
- 28 days holiday including bank holidays
- An additional paid day off for your birthday
- Workplace Pension Scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme EAP
- Employee of the Month and Year Awards
- Sarova Rewards for going the extra mile and delivering exceptional guest service
- Employee appreciation events
- Family & Friends Accommodation rates at all hotels in the group
- Opportunities for training and development and recognising your potential
Live in staff accommodation (chargeable) may be available
In line with Immigration controls, all applicants must be legally able to work and reside in the UK.- Job Applicant Privacy Notice
Back to Vacancies overview
To apply please fill in the following information: