Date published: May 28, 2021
Food & Beverage Assistant
Our Food and Beverage team is the heart of our restaurant, lounge bar and meetings and events department. As a Food and Beverage Assistant you will be responsible for creating delightful memories for our guests. Being in a customer-facing role means you are a friendly, well-presented and confident individual with a warm way with people. We believe it is the people we employ that make the difference to the experience of our guests, and that is why we are looking for someone who is ready to go above and beyond in everything they do.
What will I be doing as Food and Beverage Assistant?
- Providing a welcoming, friendly atmosphere and excellent service for our guests.
- Recognising and acknowledging our guests and using their name during interactions.
- Learning and building knowledge of our food, drinks and other products and services.
- Being proactive in up selling all aspects of the department.
- Maintaining work areas and equipment ensuring they are kept functional and orderly at all times and meeting all hygiene and health & safety regulations.
- Attending on job coaching and training.
- Working well with your colleagues to ensure a smooth service and high team morale.
As Food and Beverage Assistant you will have…
- Previous experience working within a quality hotel or restaurant.
- A ‘can do’ attitude.
- A positive outlook and willingness to learn, contribute and grow.
- A passion for hospitality and service with a smile.
- Flexibility to work any of seven days on a rota basis, mornings and evenings as required.
Why join the Abbey Hotel’s team as Food and Beverage Assistant ?
At Sarova Hotels, we love what we do, and we’re looking to grow our team with people who share our passion for success. We want individuals who will bring their own style to every experience and put our guests at the heart of everything they do. We pride ourselves on our team, and we work hard to take their careers to new heights. As part of the Abbey Hotel team, you will enjoy a range of benefits, including:
- Smart uniform and free meals on duty
- 28 days holiday including bank holidays
- An additional paid day off for your birthday
- Workplace Pension Scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme EAP
- Employee of the Month and Year Awards
- Sarova Rewards for going the extra mile and delivering exceptional guest service
- Employee appreciation events
- Family and Friends Accommodation rates at all hotels in the group
- Opportunities for training and development and recognising your potential
Live in staff accommodation (chargeable) may be available.
In line with Immigration controls, all applicants must be legally able to work and reside in the EU.- Job Applicant Privacy Notice
Back to Vacancies overview