Date published: May 28, 2021
Food and Beverage Supervisor
Food and Beverage is at the heart of our hotel and we are now seeking a well presented, experienced and enthusiastic Food & Beverage Supervisor to join the team in our Restaurant, Lounge Bar and Meeting & Events department. Being in a customer-facing role means you are a confident and well presented individual with a warm way with people. We believe it is the people we employ that make the difference to the experience of our guests, and that is why we are looking for someone who is ready to go above and beyond in everything they do.
What will I be doing as a Food and Beverage Supervisor?
- Assisting in the development, implementation and maintenance of quality standards
- Motivating, supervising, training and directing the service team
- Recognising that guest satisfaction comes through great employee service and performance.
- Interacting with guests to ensure a positive guest experience
- Ensuring guests are served in a professional and timely manner and dealing with feedback should it arise.
- Ensuring all H & S and Hygiene standards are maintained
- Maintaining correct staffing levels through the effective use of manpower.
- Learning and building your knowledge on all the hotel’s products and services.
- Being proactive in upselling all aspects of the department.
- Duty management shifts.
As a Food and Beverage Supervisor you will have…
- Previous Food & Beverage experience as a Team Leader or Supervisor, ideally in a quality hotel with both corporate & leisure clients.
- A passion for quality fresh food and knowledge of wines and beverages
- An outgoing personality with excellent customer care skills.
- The ability to work under pressure and be able to resolve customer problems effectively
- Lots of enthusiasm, a professional manner and not afraid to take on extra responsibility when needed
- An excellent command of written & spoken English
- Ability to work full time on a 5 day out of 7 rota with a mix of early shifts and late shifts including weekends.
Why join the Sarova Hotel’s team as a Food and Beverage Supervisor?
At Sarova Hotels, we love what we do, and we’re looking to grow our team with people who share our passion for success. We want individuals who will bring their own style to every experience and put our guests at the heart of everything they do. We pride ourselves on our team, and we work hard to take their careers to new heights. As part of the Sarova Hotels team, you will enjoy a range of benefits, including:
- Smart uniform and free meals on duty
- 28 days holiday including bank holidays
- An additional paid day off for your birthday
- Workplace Pension Scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme EAP
- Employee of the Month and Year Awards
- Sarova Rewards for going the extra mile and delivering exceptional guest service
- Employee appreciation events
- Family & Friends Accommodation rates at all hotels in the group
- Opportunities for training and development and recognising your potential.
Live in staff accommodation (chargeable) may be available.
In line with Immigration controls, all applicants must be legally able to work and reside in the UK.
- Job Applicant Privacy Notice
Back to Vacancies overview