Date published: May 28, 2021
As Housekeeping Supervisor you will ensure our guests are provided with a high standard of cleanliness, comfort and maximum satisfaction. The Housekeeping team is key to ensuring that our guests have a comfortable stay and they want to return to stay with us again. We believe it is the people we employ that make the difference to the experience of our guests, and that is why we are looking for someone who is ready to go above and beyond in everything they do.
What will I be doing as Housekeeping Supervisor?
- Assisting the Head Housekeeper to ensure operating standards are maintained and that we provide consistently high levels of cleanliness and service and maximum guest satisfaction.
- Inspecting guest bedrooms and public areas throughout the hotel to ensure standards are met daily.
- Communicating clearly and effectively with the Front Office and Maintenance teams
- Adjusting staff rotas according to rooms sold and to control wages using Fourth.
- To help control departmental expenses through efficient control of cleaning and guest supplies
- Assisting with the management of periodic schedules of cleaning, stock taking and lost property procedures.
- Helping to deliver, collect and manoeuvre linen around the hotel to ensure the team have supplies.
- Monitoring VIP requirements and checking of their rooms
- Assisting with departmental induction, coaching and training of the team.
- Monitoring health and safety practices and procedures
- Duty Management shifts
As Housekeeping Supervisor you will have:
- Experience in a Housekeeping Supervisory role within a similar, quality hotel environment.
- Excellent organisation skills and be able to work with and monitor systems and procedures ensuring attention to detail at all times
- The ability to prioritise work and manage time
- Good IT skills
- Good understanding of all applicable health and safety legislation.
- An excellent command of written and spoken English
- Physical ability to lift supplies and to bend and clean at floor and high levels.
- Confidence and be approachable
Why join Sarova’s team as Housekeeping Supervisor?
At Sarova Hotels, we love what we do, and we’re looking to grow our team with people who share our passion for success. We want individuals who will bring their own style to every experience and put our guests needs at the heart of everything they do. We pride ourselves on our team and we work hard to take their careers to the new heights. As part of the Sarova team, you will enjoy a range of benefits, including:
- Smart uniform and free meals on duty
- 28 days holiday including bank holidays
- An additional paid day off for your birthday
- Workplace Pension Scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme EAP
- Employee of the Month and Year Awards
- Sarova Rewards for going the extra mile and delivering exceptional guest service
- Employee appreciation events
- Family and Friends Accommodation rates at all hotels in the group
- Opportunities for training and development and recognising your potential
Back to Vacancies overview
To apply please fill in the following information: